We hear numerous occasions by numerous adults relating to SSC and its exams. But the whole clarification is just not obtained until one is being provided correct understanding. So, no matter this hoo-ha is, allow us to clear right here. Have you learnt the complete type of SSC? SSC Full Form is Staff Selection Commission. It’s the group, which is a fee that’s it’s formed by the government to fulfill a objective.
Related Post : Full Form of CBI
SSC is likely one of the top provider of great alternatives with the central government. It’s the conducting physique for lots of exams and has been thought-about some of the popular type of exams for graduate candidates. Not just for the truth that it offers out good variety of vacancies but additionally it’s the fundamental check for the youths after their graduation to get a government job.
As well as, it’s that Central Government job, which has numerous scope within the profession. There’s numerous enquiry relating to the government exams amongst our nation’s youth and the questions concerning SSC stays not less than within the top 10.
SSC Full Form in Hindi
SSC Full Form in Hindi – कर्मचारी चयन आयोग
SSC Ka Full Form – Staff Selection Commission
SSC: Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission, abbreviated as SSC, the prime fee for quite a few alternative provider to nice variety of candidates is all the time seemed upto with all hopes to get related to the government. The commission is liable for recruiting candidates in Group B and C posts of central government workplaces. The SSC is an connected office of the Department of Personnel and contains of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. Its perform entails conducting examinations, making guidelines and amendments for a similar, maintain departmental examination for promotion, preparing scheme of recruitment and different govt ordered features.
Related Article – ICSE full Form
What is SSC?
Staff Selection Commission is a undertaking by Government of India which takes care of the recruitment side for various posts for varied ministries, departments, and workplaces.
Full Form of SSC – Staff Selection Commission
The Staff Selection Commission is likely one of the main our bodies of the Division of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which has a Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.
The Staff Selection Commission was previously referred to as as Subordinate Services Commission.
SSC additionally stands for Secondary School Certificate. This certificates examination is performed by numerous boards of education together with CBSE and different state boards for 10th-grade students.
Nevertheless, on this article, we are going to present info on the Staff Selection Commission.
Established in 1975, the SSC has been actively concerned in selecting staff for varied Group B and Group C posts. SSC conducts varied exams to hold out the recruitment process.
Candidates can check more information on SSC recruitment intimately within the linked web page.
The key exams that the Staff Selection Commission conducts are given under:
- Combined Graduate Level Exam(CGL Exam)
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam(CHSL Exam)
- Junior Engineer Exam(JE Exam)
- General Duty Exam for Constables(GD Exam)
- Central Police Organization Exam(CPO Exam)
The minimal academic qualification for a couple of those SSC exams is undergraduate (12th board ). Nevertheless, most of those exams have the qualification requirement for graduation.
Aspirants of SSC exams can examine the SSC Exam Pattern intimately.
- Head office of SSC- New Delhi
- Regional offices- Mumbai,Kolkata,Allahabad, Chennai,Guwahati and Bangalore
- Go Official Website Link- ssc.nic.in
What’s the full name of SSC
The full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission. It was based on 4 November 1975. Initially its title was Subordinate Services Commission which was changed in 1977 to Staff Selection Commission.
Recruitment of B and C grades connected to the government is completed by SSC. Numerous sorts of Exams are taken yearly by the SSC, on account of which thousands and thousands of people get authority servants. Servants are administered in varied departments by SSC. The full form of SSC we now have instructed you’re official and acceptable.
- S: Staff
- S: Selection
- C: Commission
SSC extracts jobs for every type of communities, whether or not it’s a 12th pass individual or a post graduate.
Right here is the record of exams performed by Staff Selection Commission(SSC):
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC Junior Engineer
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- SSC GD Constable
- Choice Post
- Stenographer Cl & D
- SI (Central Police Organization
What is Full Form of SSC CGL ?
Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level(CGL) Exam yearly to recruit employees into varied posts in numerous ministries, departments, and organizations underneath the Government of India.
SSC CGL full form – Combined Graduate Level Exam.
The minimal academic requirement for SSC CGL Exam is graduation from any recognized College.
The SSC CGL Exam is performed to recruit for varied Group B and Group C posts.
The varied SSC CGL Group B posts are listed under:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer
What is SSC GD? SSC GD Full Form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the General Duty (SSC GD) exam yearly to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Constable (GD) in Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Border Security Force (BSF), National Investigation Agency (NIA),Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) , Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles.
Full Form of GD – General Duty .
All recruitment for these posts supervision by the SSC and Ministry of Home Affairs .
The SSC GD vacancies for 2018-19 had been near 54,953. Because the official Notification for the SSC GD 2019-20 has not but been launched, the 2018 vacancies will give an concept on the assorted SSC GD posts and respective vacancies for female and male.
An annual examination, that’s, it’s performed yearly. With the goal of using youth graduates, SSC has set 4 rounds or tiers to check the candidates. The primary two tiers (Tier 1 and Tier 2) are performed on-line whereas the third tier is a descriptive examination and the fourth tier is a ability check.
SSC JE – What is SSC JE?
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam yearly for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying and Contracts) posts for varied Departments/ Organizations within the Authorities of India.
Full Form of JE – Junior Engineer
SSC Junior Engineer recruitment is completed for the next departments:
- Central Water Organization
- Central Water Commission
- Central Public Works Department
- Department of Posts
- Military Engineer Services
- Farakka Barrage Project
- Border Road Organization
- Central Water and Power Research Station
- Directorate of Quality Assurance
- National Technical Research Organization
What’s SSC CHSL? SSC CHSL Full Form
Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination to recruit candidates for varied posts underneath totally different departments, ministries, and so forth.
Full Form of CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam.
The vacancies introduced for this yr was round 5780.
The related posts for SSC CHSL recruitment are given under:
- Postal Assistant (PA) or Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) or Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
SSC CPO – What’s SSC CPO?
The SSC conducts the Central Police Organization(CPO) Exam for recruitment of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) ,Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
Full Form of CPO – Central Police Organization Exam.
SSC CPO Full Form – Staff Selection Commission CPO
The minimal academic qualification required to use for the SSC CPO posts talked about above is a Bachelor’s Diploma from any recognized College.
Candidates can examine the official SSC CPO Notification for particulars on the Eligibility necessities.
|SSC Exams 2020 Related Hyperlinks
|IBPS PO Syllabus
|IBPS PO Prelims
|SSC GD Vacancy
|SBI PO Syllabus
|SBI PO Result
|RBI Assistant Admit Card
What is SSC MTS ? SSC MTS Full Form
Multi tasking staff stays an important in addition to a demanding job for everybody. For the truth that it requires a 10th Pass certification, it’s a good likelihood for the candidates with first rate wage package deal. A large number of candidates have benefited from qualifying the SSC exams and therefore it’s the most well-liked job alternative provider. With all hopes up, quite a few aspirants, new and repeaters try the examination to create adjustments for themselves and get themselves an excellent job by Staff Selection Commission.
How to prepare for SSC?
Though clearing the exams of SSC is sort of troublesome, however much more troublesome, numerous exams are finished in India like IAS examination and so forth. Therefore SSC is just not that troublesome. For those who put together diligently and correctly, then you will get an excellent authorities job by clearing the examination of SSC. For SSC preparation, you need to observe our suggestions given under:
1. Prepare according to Syllabus: One of the best factor about SSC examination is that there’s a confirmed syllabus for this. Subsequently, you need to know the right syllabus of the division for which the examination is completed by SSC and research accordingly.
2. Submit the correct Study Materials: Most individuals should not in a position to clear Exams as a result of they don’t have the precise info to learn. Subsequently, submit the right Research Materials on your examination preparation. For this, you need to use the internet . In order for you, you can too be part of any Teaching to gather Study Materials.
3. Give time to all Topics: More often than not this occurs once we give extra time to Arduous Topics, they carry extra quantity in them however they’re left behind within the Topics referred to as Straightforward. So give appropriate time to all Topics. You can make own study table for prepare this exams.
4. Take a look at the papers of previous exams: If you’ll take the SSC examination, then positively examine the previous few exams. It will assist you to to understand how your paper might be and how one can put together for it.
5. Prepare Notes: By the best way, most college students be part of a training and solely learn the notes made by the lecturers. However you need to additionally attempt to make notes in response to your information. It will clear all of the questions in your thoughts and when the examination time comes, you simply need to learn your notes.
- Note :
- SSC Board Full Form: Secondary School Certificate Board
- U.P. SSC Full Form – Uttar Pradesh Secondary School Certificate
- HSSC Full Form – Haryana Staff Selection Commission
FAQs of Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
1.What is SSC and its jobs?
Is a conduct by Home Ministry all jobs under central Government.
2.What is HSC and SSC?
HSC – Higher Secondary Certificate and SSC – Secondary School Certificate
3.What is SSC full form in Hindi?
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग
4.What is the salary of SSC?
All job post have different Salary scales –Min-25,000 and Maximum – 1, 50,000 Per Month
5.Can 10th pass apply for SSC?
Yes ,Student apply for SSC for more details go on official website.
6.What is SSC eligibility?
All post has different eligibility criteria. Age between 18 to 32 Year.